Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new job


so yesterday was my first day at my new job... and it was definitely overwhelming, but it was a really good day.

the building itself is beautiful - full of natural light and trees - but i think it might take me a little while to learn my way around...it's crazy to go from a building of 120 people to a building of 5,000 people. everyone seems so cool and so nice. my new boss made rice krispies treats with icing that said "welcome olivia" and there was a big banner up outside of the cubicle. my bfw

from my previous job is working there too, in a different area, which is really great too.

as much as i hate being the new kid at work, everyone went out of their way to be friendly and to make me feel at home. i'm sure it's going to be overwhelming for a while, but i'm happy to report that day one was a success!

No comments: