Thursday, February 7, 2008

google


as one of my many beautiful, talented, and intelligent friends once said, "google owns my life." when she said it (or typed it, rather) it sounded crazy to me. at the time, i was new to gmail, and i had yet to discover the bountiful wonders of the google empire. my experience was limited to email, search, youtube, and google earth. many months later, i have now fallen head over heels in love with reader, calendar, docs, and of course, blogger. i mean, seriously, everything is in one place! and you can go to it from any computer! pure awesomeness. anyway i know there are about a million other applications to explore as well, but i still feel so new to computerland, so i'm going to pace myself.

happy birthday, lelysa!

1 comment:

elysa said...

thank you for the birthday wishes. I am way behind on blog reading.