Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my partner in crime


how do i even put into words how thankful i am for alan? he is my hero, my biggest fan, my husband, my best friend; he is so much a part of who i am that i can’t tell where i stop and he begins.

he is amazingly kind and thoughtful, selfless and loyal, honest and respectful. he knows better than anyone in the world how to make me smile, laugh, yell, cry – and yet i know and trust that he would never in a million years dream of making me cry.

before i met alan, i probably thought i knew what it was to love someone, but i didn’t. he has taught me so much about myself, about relationships, about life. i don't know what i did to deserve him, but i thank God every day for bringing him into my life.

happy birthday, alan!
and
happy birthday, marcus!

No comments: